Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
If you are serious about getting the finest performance possible from your HVAC and indoor air quality systems, then you absolutely must schedule routine maintenance for those systems. You should definitely consider enrolling in our maintenance program if you want to enjoy all of the benefits that routine maintenance has to offer, along with some added benefits exclusive to program members.
The wear and tear that your systems will suffer over the course of their operating seasons are really going to start to add up over time. By addressing this wear and tear on a routine basis, our HVAC technicians in Chesterfield, MO—all of whom are NATE and NCI-certified, OSHA trained, and licensed—can keep your system working at peak performance levels.
Bring Fresh Air into Your Home Today.
What Do You Get As a Maintenance Agreement Customer?
- A complete precision tune–up twice a year. One tune–up is for your heating system, and the other is for your air conditioner.
- You are not charged diagnostic fee for return service between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week, if you have a problem between inspections.
- You get a $25 rebate check mailed to you each year upon renewal.
- You get a 15% discount on parts, service, and labor.
- You enjoy priority customer status, 24 hours a day, every day of the week.
- You get a written service record of detailing all services performed on your systems.
- You get a one–year guarantee on all repairs made to your system.
- You get 5% off of new equipment purchases.
Explore Our Different Membership Levels
We like to think of routine maintenance as an investment every homeowner should make in their home comfort systems. That being said, not all homeowners have access to the same amount of investment capital. That is why we offer four different tiers of maintenance plan.
Our most popular level is the Bronze level, with Silver, Gold, and Platinum levels also available. The more expensive tiers are priced that way because you gain access to more and more benefits, such as new equipment accrual per year, filter media replacing/EAC replacing, and even afterhours coverage with no diagnostic charge.
Don’t miss out on the improved energy efficiency, better system performance, and increased reliability that routine HVAC maintenance in Chesterfield, MO allows for. Contact a member of the Fresh Air Heating & Cooling team today to discuss your maintenance options and find the right membership level for your needs and budget.