Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
If you are serious about getting the finest performance possible from your HVAC and indoor air quality systems, then you absolutely must schedule routine maintenance for those systems. You should definitely consider enrolling in our maintenance program if you want to enjoy all of the benefits that routine maintenance has to offer, along with some added benefits exclusive to program members.
The wear and tear that your systems will suffer over the course of their operating seasons are really going to start to add up over time. By addressing this wear and tear on a routine basis, our HVAC technicians in Chesterfield, MO—all of whom are NATE and NCI-certified, OSHA trained, and licensed—can keep your system working at peak performance levels.
What Do You Get As a Maintenance Agreement Customer?
- A complete precision tune–up twice a year. One tune–up is for your heating system, and the other is for your air conditioner.
- You are not charged diagnostic fee for return service between 7am and 7pm, 7 days a week, if you have a problem between inspections.
- You get a $25 rebate check mailed to you each year upon renewal.
- You get a 15% discount on parts, service, and labor.
- You enjoy priority customer status every day of the week.
- You get a written service record of detailing all services performed on your systems.
- You get a one–year guarantee on all repairs made to your system.
- You get 5% off of new equipment purchases.